[Vision2020] What Happens If We're Forced To Buy Insurance

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 12:32:03 PDT 2009

My Thoughts Too:

What Happens If We're Forced To Buy Insurance
Brett Joshpe, 09.30.09, 12:45 PM EDT
Why I would drop health coverage and pay the fine.
If the Max Baucus iteration of health care reform eventually becomes law, then as soon as the federal mandate for individuals to carry health insurance goes into effect, I will very likely defy the mandate, cancel my health insurance, and pay the $950 annual fine. It will not be done out of protest, but out of sheer rational cost-benefit calculation.

http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/30/health-insurance-mandate-opinions-contributors-fine-coverage.html