[Vision2020] are you interested in having backyard chickens?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 2 07:11:06 PDT 2009

Donovan Arnold stated:

"My blood is very, very clean, and I have come into contact with people
with almost every know common virus in the northwest. I have an excellent
immune system as well."

Hey, ladies.  How does that sound for an ice-breaker?  Better contact him
quickly, though, before some other young lovely sets her sights on Donovan
Arnold.

Donovan Arnold goes on to say:

"It is pretty hard though to contract an illness directly from a chicken
if you wash, and wear a condom."

Forget it, ladies.  It seems that Mr. Arnold is already taken.

Seeya at NuArt Theater, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown