[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 15:38:04 PST 2009

Easily found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
Compiled from FBI uniform crime reports, here's the ranking by violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants (murder, manslaughter, rape, armed robbery & aggravated assault)

Detroit  2289
St. Louis 2198
Memphis 1951
Oakland 1918
Baltimore 1631
Atlanta 1624
Nashville 1509
Minneapolis 1503
Miami  1492
Philadelphia 1475
Cleveland 1465
Stockton, Ca. 1419
D.C. 1347
Rockford Il. 1244
Indianapolis 1234
Toledo 1238

Chicago is absent from the list, since their definition of rape doesn't match the UCR standard, but eyeballing the statistics for murder and other violent crimes, they're well down the list.  I dunno about gun laws, but my guess is that you'd have a hard time making any correlation.

Ron Force
Moscow, ID USA