[Vision2020] Climate change data dumped

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sun Nov 29 11:36:27 PST 2009

An unfortunate thing is that while people argue back and force about the effects humans may or may not have on climate, little mention of habitat loss, water and air contamination and overall environmental degradation seems to be happening.

Perhaps humans are having no effect on the climate with our millions of tons of pollution pumped into the air.  The fact is, though, in 50 years, this planet is going to be less habitable due to our treating the planet, our only home, with disrespect.

You can argue about one slice of environmental issues humans are forcing on the world, just don't forget that there is way more to the picture than sea levels rising or a new ice age approaching.

There are too many people who want too many things.  There is not enough Earth to go around for everyone.  Major disruptions are emminent, particularly when so many egos aren't paying attention to the long term consequences our actions pose...
 Garrett Clevenger