[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 09:17:00 PST 2009

Comparing Denmark to the US? Teehee :P That's Funny!

"In civilized countries people depend on their police force for protection"

Intelligent people don't depend on the Government for anything. Those that do live a life of disappointment.

The only thing you can count on with the Government is that you can't count on it. Depend on yourself first, then your dog, then family, then friends, then strangers, then criminals, then Satan, then lawyers, then a rolling rock, but never the government.

Remember, Nazi Germany rolled right over Denmark without skipping a beat. It could not do that to nations that armed themselves.

Donovan Arnold