[Vision2020] Liberal Agenda?

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:34:11 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:43 PM, John Pool <jpool at moscow.com> wrote:
> I’m confused. Just what *is* a liberal agenda? Is it something that all
> liberals have to agree on, or just some? Does it have to be a majority, or
> can it be less than that? What happens if a moderate or centrist seeks the
> same end? Does that make her/him a liberal automatically? I’d like some
> clarification here.

John --

Those of us on the liberal agenda mailing list have been pretty lax
about sending it around. I think this week we're sending hemp body
armor to our new all-gay military. Check for your arugula ration card
in your mailbox next week--it should arrive in the same envelope as
your welfare check and your federal pornography.

-- ACS