[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Nov 24 13:58:03 PST 2009

I own a 30 30 that belonged to my Dad and my wife has a 22 pistol that belonged to her dad. We have never used them. I do not even hunt, but I support the right of people to carry firearms in public. All the evidence shows that where the public has the right to carry arms, crime is less. If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. If outlaws know that a person may be armed they are less likely to attack or invade a persons home.
Roger