[Vision2020] Schroeder's Tactics Underhanded

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 24 06:17:13 PST 2009

Gary Crabtree stated:

"It is also my recollection that our esteemed mayors request went
beyond/around the city council and was taken to the state attorney general
who thankfully nixed the whole idiot idea."

Would you happen to have evidence of your "recollection", Mr. Crabtree?
Or are we to rely on your faulty memory?

I will be posting the video of the city council session, in question,
later today, and let the people judge for themselves.