[Vision2020] Institute for Public Accuracy: China, U.S. and Global Warming‏

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 23 10:58:42 PST 2009

The latest news is that a lot of the Global warming data was fudged. On top of this it has been shown that the computer models are inaccurate. The net temperature for the last 10 years has been going down. The temperature today is much colder than it has been in past centuries when the world vegetation  expanded. Also CO2 improves the growth of vegetation. First the temperature raises and this is followed by an increase in CO2. An increase in temperature is a net improvement for vegetation and economic growth. We do not need to stifle economic growth by burdensome regulations.
None of this is to say that we should not be concerned with air pollution. Air pollution is a problem and we should concerned about improving air quality. This should be done within the constraints of what is economically feasible.
Roger