[Vision2020] MPD Press Release

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 19 17:48:00 PST 2009

Very good point, Keely.

This brings to point . . .

When the Fort Hood shooting rampage was first reported on CNN, the
reporter, although he could not publicly release the name of the suspect
at that time, he kept referring to "the shooter is an Army major with an
Arabic sounding last name".

This is how paranoia starts.  This is how a local blog rants on about the
"800-pound gorilla in the room".

That same segment of the American people  that foster paranoia about
Arab-Americans praise (as a hero) a maniac who shot and killed a doctor
that had performed abortions.

Where are the ethics?  Where is the morality?

DAMN!