[Vision2020] Psalm 109:8-9

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Nov 19 13:43:14 PST 2009

Good questions, Tom.  Shocking thought it may be to my fellow Visionaires, I've blogged quite a bit in recent days about Dale's "bumpersnicker," and I guarantee that in Prevailing Winds, today is the only time I'll ever write about . . .

. . . yeast infections.  Sorry, all.  You'll have to read all about it.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com