[Vision2020] Copyright-was "The new The Saga Continues"

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 11:27:33 PST 2009

Make no mistake, if Sarah Palin was not the "hottest governor in America" (at least according to her supporters at the time) John McCain would not have had a crush on her and would not have asked her to be his running mate. (if you don't believe that, you don't understand men)

Remember, he did call her a "soulmate," whatever that means.

She certainly would not be on the Newsweek cover with the photo showing off her figure in shorts if not for her body.

Why is she complaing about the photo in any case?  She should accept that people find her physically attractive since that is a big reason she's where she is today.

Would she really have it any other way, or is she just posturing in her typical "the media is out to get me" mentality?

This may seem vain, but it is a fact of life we should all be aware of...

 Garrett Clevenger