[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 111909-01)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Nov 19 08:27:16 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The Moscow Cares website has been updated to include videos and committee
reports of the following segment from the November 16, 2009 Moscow City
Council session.

Sixth Street Parking
(Passed 4-2)

In addition to council discussion, commentary concerning Sixth Street
parking was provided by:

Michael Brown
Charles Knowles
Bob Steele
Margarite Brown
Jennifer Russell
Linda Pall
James Just
Richard Nascali (spelling?)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/111609_05_SixthStreetParking.htm

Sidebar:  If anybody should notice that some names have been misspelled,
PLEASE advise me and I will make the necessary corrections.

As always, this item, and loads of other Moscow stuff, is accessible at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.