[Vision2020] The bitchy The Saga Continues...

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 18:41:03 PST 2009

Didn't Sarah Palin open the bitch box by calling herself a "pitbull with lipstick"?  That is, a female dog (bitch).

Aren't pitbulls one of the more aggresive (bitchy) dogs?

That would be a bitchy bitch.

Her acceptance speech at last years repub convention was arrogant.  She essentially came out of that box as a self-described bitch.  From my perspective it was very unattractive.

I thought it was ironic that Hillary Clinton had to fight the bitch label while we had the first female repub vp candidate accepting that label for herself.  Is that typical for repub women?

She also went after the "media" so it's no surprise many in the media fought back.

Pitbull Palin is a supposed devout Christian.  It seems she should know you reap what you sow.

If you imply, and act, like a bitch, then it seems you'll be treated as one.

Most people have moments of bitchiness, but it is unbecoming of national leaders to be so devisive, and bitchy, as Palin seems to be.

And many conservatives thought thought Hillary was bad!  Hypocrisy, indeed...

 Garrett Clevenger