[Vision2020] The new The Saga Continues...

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Nov 17 17:48:40 PST 2009

Keely, I love you like a sister, but I gotta call you out:

You say:
". . . women know "dismissal" and "denigration" all too well . . . "
which tells me you are not a fan of those "activities"

yet, in your prior message, you say:
"No.  It's actually quite . . . uh . . . perspicacious.  (Sarah, that doesn't mean "all sweaty an' stuff . . . ")"

I hate to say it, but it seems a bit hypocritical. Unless it's okay to denigrate and dismiss a woman as long as she sits on the other side of the aisle.

your pal

DC

P.S. I'm not saying I'm a fan of Palin (I'm not saying I'm not either -- I don't really care one way or the other about her), but I won't be reading her book.  I'm busy with Stephen King's new one that I got for my birthday.  He must get paid by the pound.