[Vision2020] Sorry Folks, but this is the thread that should be entitled "And the Saga Continues..."

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 16 19:15:20 PST 2009

Sorry Folks, but this is the thread that should be entitled "And the Saga Continues..."

Palin slams Levi for 'porn'

Palin slams Levi for 'porn'.

(CNN) - In her big interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired Monday, Sarah Palin took a slap at Levi Johnston, the father of her nearly year-old grandson, for engaging in what amounts to "porn."

"We don't want to mess up the gig he's got going, aspiring, aspiring porn, some of the things that he's doing," the former Alaska governor told Winfrey. "It's kind of heartbreaking."

Winfrey asked if Palin was referencing Johnston's upcoming photo spread for Playgirl.

Palin said she was. "I call that porn, yes. So it's a bit heartbreaking to see the road that he's on right now," she said.

The former Republican vice presidential candidate appeared on Winfrey's show ahead of the release of her new book, 'Going Rogue.'