[Vision2020] [CORRECTED LINK] Sports Illustrated's Bowl Projections

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 16 11:06:23 PST 2009

Courtesy of Sports Illustrated

http://tinyurl.com/y89l2r8

Provided that Bozo State beats Nevada, SI projects that Bozo State will
play against Iowa in the Fiesta Bowl on January 4th.

Footnote:  My father was an Iowa alum (Kermit Hansen, Iowa '41).

SI further projects that Idaho will play in the Humanitarian Bowl against
UCLA (should the MWC fail to provide sufficient eligible colleges for
post-season play).  Having been raised on Dodger baseball and UCLA
football as a child and being an Idaho alum, this places me in a very
peculiar predicament.

Footnote:  My mother was a UCLA alumna (Margaret Duff, UCLA '43)

Should the Humanitarian Bowl's competitors be Idaho and UCLA, I will be
happy no matter who wins.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take pride, Vandals.

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3