[Vision2020] despicable, Dale

jampot at roadrunner.com jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 15 15:50:31 PST 2009

You just must be right. That evil Courtney fellow would, I'm sure greatly prefer to see Joe Biden as C in C. Or pehaps you imagine it's Nancy Pelosi or Robert Byrd or Hilary Clinton or Timothy Geithner he secretly longs to see running our country. While I have no doubt that Dale found the sticker amusing (as do I) it's far more likely that any actual prayers being said are for bho to catch a clue and not for his ultimate demise