[Vision2020] despicable, Dale

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Sun Nov 15 10:49:50 PST 2009

I think that you are letting your hyperactive imagination and ingrained predjudices run amok. I took the bumpersticker to mean may his days in office be few as in four and out. (From my prespective  a case for impeachment could be made for the damage he is attempting to inflict on our economy and world standing. Were that or some other form of malfeasance to relieve him of office sooner, so much the better) I am certain that Dale is not calling for ( or "snickering over") bho's untimely demise in a mortal sense.