[Vision2020] And Yet, The Saga Continues . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:03:49 PST 2009

I should clarify that I am not offended by the "Millions are Good without
God" billboard, now replaced.  I think that what it states is true.
Millions who do not believe in "God," are kind, honest people, who treat
their fellow human beings and other lifeforms well.  But I can understand
why someone would strongly feel this message to be encouraging harm, given
certain religious assumptions, and would thus feel compelled to "alter" the
billboard.