[Vision2020] Turkeys Banned In New Poultry Regulation

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 20:50:27 PST 2009

Garrett,

What about dogs? They are big and noisy, and can even hurt or kill or a person.

How about we allow turkeys provided they are on a leash when in public, and the owner pick up any droppings they donate to the sidewalk? :P

Either way, I am 100% in favor of turkey's being in Moscow, especially on Thanksgiving.

Donovan Arnold