[Vision2020] And Yet, The Saga Continues . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 20:35:56 PST 2009

Hampster writes, "Atheists pay taxes."

So does everyone else that would be violated because we have cops staking out a roadside banner instead of protecting the public from real harm and danger.

"Were really sorry Ms. Johnson that your daughter was raped while walking back to her sorority last Friday night, but we just had to put our units on guarding a roadside banner from vandalism."

Let atheists do what the rest of us do with property to protect, buy insurance.

Donovan Arnold