[Vision2020] And Yet, The Saga Continues . . .

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 12 21:55:59 PST 2009

I think this is an excellent suggestion!  I went to the Web site
(http://www.americanhumanist.org/), clicked on the "Donate Now" button, and
entered my designation -- as well as my gratitude -- in the "Comments"
section of the donation form.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

This is my simple religion.  There is no need for temples; no need for
complicated philosophy.  Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the
philosophy is kindness.
~ Dalai Lama