[Vision2020] And Yet, The Saga Continues . . .

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Thu Nov 12 15:12:46 PST 2009

"...this is attention Moscow can do without."

While I agree that it's not terribly flattering for Moscow's reputation as
the most left leaning township in Idaho, I hardly see it as anti-crime
priority #1. After all, what's the worst that might come of the negative
publicity? The American Atheist Assn. won't have it's winter solstice
bachanal in our bustling metropolis? Or, perhaps the ACLU spring fertility
rite and craft fair will see attendance suffer? I very much doubt it.

If this is the most egregious crime to be reported from our sleepy little
burg to make the internet rounds, I'll be happy to admit that, while I don't
care for vandalism of any kind, compared to other forms of noteriety we
could be villified for, I'll somehow find a way to come to terms with the
shame.