[Vision2020] vandals strike again (I fixed it for you Donovan)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 11:08:20 PST 2009

Debi writes:"it's fascinating how much of the Christian Holidays and traditions come straight from Pagan practices the Christians could not eradicate and thus were incorporated"
Or, it is because Christian Kings placed the Christian events over that of the Pagans so they would have a difficult time celebrating them. Our Calender is based on the Birth and Death of Christ and the Holyday, or Holidays based on that. AD and BC, are also based on this. The entire world uses this concept.

Either way, Atheists want to eradicate Pagan beliefs too.

Donovan Arnold