[Vision2020] vandals strike again (I fixed it for you Donovan)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Nov 7 17:45:25 PST 2009

I just don't understand how anyone with faith in their religion would be so threatened by a billboard that he or she would deface said billboard. Of course, I don't understand how someone else's relationship (straight or gay) would threaten my marriage. All I can think is the "faith" expressed is pretty puny if it can't stand the stress of such external goings on...Methinks they do protest too much? Faith that easily shaken is no faith at all.
Just sayin'
Debi R-S