[Vision2020] Ford Unveils New Car . . .

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:01:21 PST 2009

I had one of those for a company car from 1998-2002.  I think my employer
sent it to Moscow to die.

Broken heat and a/c, transmission sounded like a minor ww2 skirmish, lots of
flats, missing window seals, smoke came out of the engine compartment, and
more.

I was in a meeting when someone came running in from outside yelling about
the car on fire outside.  I calmly looked at them and said "Don't worry.
 Thats my Taurus.  It always smokes when its done driving."  When the
company finally decided to let it go the transmission literally fell out as
they were driving it to the auctioneer.