[Vision2020] Just Curious

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:41:25 PST 2009

Council won't participate because I use too many exclamation points!!!
That's stupid. It's just a symbol. It is not in fact yelling. It is
surprising that in  an area where gun rights are taken to the extreme,
there seems to be a low toleration for the FIRST amendment.

I'll tell you what. Me and my punctuation will take a break until next
spring. I've got to finish a book any way. We'll see how many posts
there are while I'm gone!

So long, Moscow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!