[Vision2020] vandals strike again

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Nov 5 07:58:53 PST 2009

Once the Humanists  get the sign redone, and I really hope they do,
would it be that hard to REMOVE the ladder leading up to the platform?
Carrying a can of paint at night is one thing, but paint and a
ladder?  Perhaps  the creeps could be caught that way.
Or, perhaps  a camera, so the creeps could be identified and prosecuted?