[Vision2020] [Fwd: Re: 19 of 19 Precincts]

Scripter, Sam moscowsam at verizon.net
Wed Nov 4 10:06:32 PST 2009

Tom: Will you be attending the "canvass the votes" meeting?

Dan: Will this be a televised City Council Meeting?

Tom: Will you be placing a video link of the proceedings
        on your Moscow Cares website?

        If Yes, how soon can we view it from "afar"?

Thank you, both.

MoscowSam I am . . .

We'll make everything official at our special meeting at noon today when we
canvass the ballots.