[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 4 09:56:03 PST 2009

"In fact, 53 people who turned up to vote yesterday did not cast a vote
for either Weber or Chaney. I was one of those. If Weber had acted like a
conservative during the last City Council cycle, he’d be mayor today,
plain and simple."

- Dale Courtney (November 4, 2009
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2009/11/04/70625.aspx

Special note to the "We 53":

Thank you for following your consciences.  As a product of your selfless
inaction, Moscow will be a better place (although I might avoid the Corner
Club for a while if I were you).

Cheers,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown