[Vision2020] Just Curious

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:11:53 PST 2009

OK I think I've reached my limit but just a point of clarification
since some people have noted to me off line, as well as Matt on line,
that Gary Schroeder is not a radical. I don't know the guy. I never
said that he's a radical and I didn't say it in the quote below. All I
did was ask some of questions of the "if it looks like a duck"
variety.

What I meant below is that the radical right movement (Fox, Rush,
Courtney) is a joke since they promote anti-government rhetoric and
folks are so busy looking for corruption, etc. from Democrats that
they fail to notice it in their own party. And when they do notice it,
they just figure that's the way the world is and go and vote for their
guy anyway. Right wingers -- non-radicals as well as radicals -- have
been conditioned to accept dirty politics as status quo. You should
demand and expect more from your elected officials and if they don't
deliver, DON'T vote for them. You want better government? Make better
choices.

Anyway, whoever you're for or against, don't forget to vote today!