[Vision2020] Just Curious

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:20:10 PST 2009

Give me a break! What exactly has anyone from the left done that I
have complained about? Give ONE example? There is none.

Again, what IS radical if circumventing the Democratic process is not?
And if you've been paying attention, it wasn't the first time. It is a
regular occurence. What IS radical if having connections with a group
on the Southern Poverty Law Center watch list is not?

Sent from my iPhone