[Vision2020] Just Curious

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 2 18:42:32 PST 2009

Further, it concerns me that someone (Weber) so evidently afraid of or put off by technology might be in a situation -- and has been in the past -- where complex issues (like fiber optic networks, for example) are discussed.  None of us is born an expert on anything, but I'd like to think that public servants would attempt to learn new things and embrace new ideas.  If Weber doesn't or can't use email, he not only doesn't respond well to constituents, but shows himself to be averse to technologies whose affect on Moscow are certainly within the purview of Mayor.

Nancy Chaney is my choice.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com