[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Nov 1 13:48:02 PST 2009

How embarrassingly stupid.  Just a reminder that nothing in Christian theology requires one to believe that demons frolic amidst bags of Jolly Ranchers and Baby Ruths.  I believe demons exist, and I believe Jolly Ranchers and Baby Ruths exist, but this is theology at its wackiest.

(I hope my beloved Heath bars stay innocent . . . )

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com