[Vision2020] Question

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 08:17:56 PST 2009

And Courtney new to look at that letter because ...? Does he look at,
ask for all letters? Or did someone tell him to look at that letter?
Or send it to him?

And how can the Daily News print a letter with a quote from the
sitting Mayor, without a full citation? If GS got it from Courtney's
website, I want to know that. If it was sent from a councilman, I want
to know that to.

The strength of GS's testimony hinges on the evidential support. Or
should I just post every "memo" about Weber that I can get my hands on?