[Vision2020] Reverse Racism?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun May 31 12:24:05 PDT 2009

No. But then again I wasn't asked. Do I believe that Justice Thomas was the finest legal mind available in all the land in 1991? No. He too was a prime example of affirmative action. I do not think he is "a dim bulb" however and I suspect your opinion is based on emotion and political leaning rather than any actual evidence of intellectual deficit. Plus if back story is the be all and end all of a supreme court nominee qualification, as so many are making it out to be, then he has Sotomeyor beat six ways to Sunday. After all, I would hope that a wise black man with the richness of his experiences, would more often then not reach a better conclusion than a latina woman who hasn't lived that life. Surely you agree.