[Vision2020] Reverse Racism?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat May 30 13:05:07 PDT 2009

Yeah what, exactly, does distinguish "affirmative action" from reverse discrimination or racism? After all, it couldn't be a case of "mean ol' white guy discriminated against (fill in the blank) so it's only fair that we discriminate against him for awhile to even things up." That would seem to be  "a variation of the Two Wrongs make a Right fallacy" and we all know that rationalization won't fly.