[Vision2020] missing Cornerstones?

Jack Porter jporter at moscow.com
Fri May 29 20:07:10 PDT 2009

Apparently there was a miscommunication that resulted in Cornerstones being
restricted to Moscow addresses, and some commercial Moscow locations didn't
get theirs either.  I'm only aware of one Moscow residence that missed out,
and the Daily News made a special delivery to fix that.

Thanks to all who responded to my informal survey!

Jack