[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 29 05:36:44 PDT 2009

g's quote:

"I would hope that a wise white man with the richness of his experiences,
would more often then not reach a better conclusion than a latina woman
who hasn't lived that life."

Please, g, explain to us the "richness of his experiences" normally
associated with white males growing up in the USA analogous to the
experiences normally associated with a latina woman growing up in the USA.

If you are suggesting that a latina woman, lacking life's experiences
common to white males of privilege, would not continue to apply the
prejudicial concepts of many of her white male predecessors/counterparts,
we can all hopefully agree with you.

Perhaps, then, we can look beyond a litigant's/defendant's race and/or
gender and reestablish the groundwork our forefathers so richly imagined.

But, please, don't let empathy disrupt your ranting.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown