[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu May 28 14:53:57 PDT 2009

Ah, yes.  Interesting, too, of those who think Constitutional change should
come only through amendment, I imagine a majority contend the Equal Rights
Amendment is unnecessary.    And Roger twists her words.  She did not say a
Latino woman would make a better decision than a white male; she said her
decisions would be impacted by her experiences as a Latino woman.  And, for
the record, just as Kennedy does as a Catholic man, and as Thomas does as an
apologist right wing conservative.

Sue H.