[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed May 27 16:01:59 PDT 2009

Bill,

You should be ashamed of yourself disparaging the Supreme Court like that!
Just think what would have happened to America without Bush! We wouldn't
have had an attack on America, there wouldn't be two wars, and God knows
how his economic policies have worked out! And without allowing a nuclear
armed North Korea, you know the far east would be in a worse slump than
the middle east! *S*

Somebody go get a rope!