[Vision2020] Where in the World???

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 18:45:26 PDT 2009

This piece of food trivia is interesting but makes no sense to me whatsoever. . . . why in the world are we outsourcing pickles?  I didn't want to believe this, but Sam, you are 100% correct!

I went straight to the fridge and checked out some pickle relish. . . . it wasn't Nalley's. . . it was Western Family.  And, it also was made in India!

This will be my LAST jar of Western Family and I wont be replacing it any time soon with Nalley's either.    Pickles aren't that hard to make. . . guess I know what I'll be doing later on this summer.

Ellen A. Roskovich