[Vision2020] Suddenly I Don't Feel So Old

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 07:56:56 PDT 2009

This article is awesome Tom!  And I thought my grandma was BadAss for taking up downhill skiing in Spokane at 65yrs old.  The full contact ballroom dancing at Sinto 5 nights a week should have been a clue.  I'm sharing this one with my dad for sure.

To all on "The Viz"  Have a nice Memorial day!

Don