[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed May 20 18:44:28 PDT 2009

Tom,

This makes as much sense as anything else the military has done in the
past few years.
Number one," Don't ask, Don't tell" doesn't work, never has, and DOESN'T
matter!
Number two, there have always been and always will be gay men and women in
the armed forces, so WHO CARES? Do they do their job?  Who (or what)
someone goes to bed with has no bearing on if they are a good pilot, a
good infantryman, etc etc. Lets get the government out of bedrooms once
and for all. ANYONE who has spent more than a few weeks on active duty HAS
worked with gays, so what?

It is amazing how many good people have been tossed in the last few years.
One big problem right now is that we keep tossing out linguists that are
in critical languages such as Arabic, Dhari, Hazari, and Pashtu. So we had
a funny situation where it is morally OK to torture some one till they
talk, but God forbid we should have gay interpreters! Without debating if
the information you torture out of someone is true or not, I can assure
you that no matter how much you torture these folks, they will NOT give
you  the information in english!

Comments?