[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 20 11:23:44 PDT 2009

Darrell is right.

As Warren first stated:

"When asked if he had been drinking, . . . "

I am guessing that the person's behavior was suspicious to where the
police officer suspected the person was "under the influence" of a
narcotic.

The police officer was right in arresting the individual.  I figure that,
at minimum, the officer was going to administer a field sobriety test.
"Drunk in Public" is a chargeable offense.  But, when the person admitted
to using an illegal substance . . .

Question:  Was the person driving?