[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 20 08:32:07 PDT 2009

Courtesy of the "Public records" section of today's (May 20, 2009)
Moscow-Pullman-Daily News.

---------------

Moscow Police

Tuesday

2:56 a.m. - A 24-year-old man was transported to Gritman Medical Center
for treatment after reporting that he believed he may have smoked
something other than marijuana in a cigarette he rolled.

---------------

Couldn't you just imagine the conversation . . .

"Pardon me, officer.  I just rolled a marijuana joint, lit it up, and
toked on it a couple times.  I think there is more than marijuana in it."

Next week on "World's Dumbest Criminals" . . .

What can I say, but . . .

"Don't Bogart that Joint, My Friend"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yMj0JGLWs

Seeya round town, Moscow.