[Vision2020] Sixth Street Parking (Just an Idea)

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue May 19 17:39:40 PDT 2009

Paul,

I think you're right, they are trying a typical Moscow response, "Lets fix
a problem that doesn't exist"!

And if anyone needs any kind of reason for the streets to be left alone,
try driving through the intersection of D and Main, which I understand
will be Moscowed up through the summer.
I'm not sure if it's a city project or a state project, but from what I
went through today, if they were getting paid in cow dung, they don't
deserve a smell!