[Vision2020] Sixth Street Parking (Just an Idea)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 19 16:10:24 PDT 2009

Bruce -

Like I had mentioned to another V2020 subscriber off-list . . .

Converting Third Street to one-way, east-bound was just a "for example"
suggestion.

Perhaps another street can be converted to one-way.

My primary suggestion relates that the least-expensive, least
time-consuming, extremely viable option would be to restrict Sixth Street
to one-way traffic.  I suggested west-bound based on my opinion that
travelling east on Sixth Street, in February after a heavy snow, would be
easier than east-bound in a comparable scenario.

As far as the temptation to exceed speed limits is concerned . . . if the
speed limit were enforced with some heavy fines . . .

Thoughts?