[Vision2020] Special kitty needs a special home

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Mon May 18 14:58:50 PDT 2009

Hi all,
A stray cat recently had kittens at my place, one of them, a verrrry cute orange one is going to need an indoor home. It is the runt of the litter and has a deformed left rear leg and deformed right rear paw. It gets around okay, but there is no way it is going to be a farm/barn cat.
I'm in the process of getting the kittens tamed down so it'll be a little bit before it is ready for a home.
If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list.
Kai Eiselein
Editor, Latah Eagle